1. Click on Start button then on Control Panel or Settings
2. Double-click on “Network and Internet Connections”
3. In the left side in the “Network Tasks” section, click “Create a connection to the network at your workplace”. Note: If you do not see “Network Tasks”, look for New Connection Wizard in the main window, and double-click it. You also may go to the FIle menu and choose New Connection there.
4. Select “Virtual Private Network connection” and click “Next” button.
5. Type “SuperVPN” for “Company Name” and click the “Next” button.
6. Type the host name or internet protocol address, for example “pptp.supervpn.net” and click the “Next” button
7. Check “Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop” and click the “Finish” button.
How to change PPTP server
1. Double click SuperVPN connection icon located on your desktop. Select “Properties”
2. In “General” tab under Host name enter the desired server (no.supervpn.net in this example) and click OK. You can use all available servers from your activation email.
3. Enter your username and password and click “Connect” to connect to the desired VPN server.
The username/password are case sensitive and need to be entered exactly as in your account activation email.
That’s it! When you want to connect to SuperVPN PPTP service, just double–click on the connection and click the ‘Connect’ button. Enter your username and password (if you didn’t save it), and you’ll connect!