- In order to use OpenVPN Gui from your Android device, you need to install OpenVPN Connect application from Play Store.
3. OpenVPN shortcut will appear on your Home Screen.
4. Open your browser from device and type: http://www.supervpn.net/downloads/openvpnprofiles.zip
It will automatically download profiles on your device (My Files/sdcard/Download)
5. Since the profiles we sent you are zipped, you need another application to unzip the file. We used free file manager app called “ES File Explorer.” Search for this app in the Play Store and install it. Open the app once you install it and search for Downloads. There you will find openvpnprofiles.zip. Tap this file and open it. You will then see the image.
7. You will get options from where you want to open the client.ovpn. Choose OpenVPN Profile.