- Download OpenVPN Software using the link we sent you in your activation email. Once you download it, double click on file to install the software.
2. Click “Next” to continue.
3. Click on “I Agree” to accept License Agreement.
4. Click on “Next” to proceed.
5. Leave default destination folder and click “Install” to begin installation.
6. Setup was completed successfully so please click “Next” to continue.
7. Check “Start OpenVPN Gui” and uncheck “Show Readme”. Click on “Finish”.
8. Now go to your taskbar, right click on paddle lock icon, select with mouse country to which you want to connect, then click on Connect.
9. On next screen enter your account username and password. Once you see green paddle lock icon this means that you are connected and you are using VPN!
10. To disconnect, right click on the paddle lock icon in Systray/Taskbar area then select Disconnect.
IMPORTANT: If you want to connect to some other Country server, you need to disconnect from the first one! You cannot be connected to two or more servers at same time.